Estrogen to Progesterone Ratio Calculator
To Use This Progesterone To Estrogen Ratio Calculator:
1) In the case that you do not have a doctor who is working with you to write a hormone test lab order, you can order hormone lab tests without the need for a doctors prescription by clicking here.
2) Use your hormone lab results with this calculator to see your Progesterone To Estrogen Ratio.
3) Place your progesterone number (if it is ng/ml) where the ’50’ inside the box is (highlight the ’50’ and put your number in) – you will see your number registered in red to the right on the outside of that box.
4) Place your estrogen number (if it is pg/ml) where the ‘200’ inside of the box is – (highlight the ‘200’ and put your number in) – you will see your number registered in red to the right on the outside of that box.
5) The third box is going to show the proper conversion of your progesterone.
6) The fourth box is going to show the proper conversion of your estrogen.
7) The last box shows your ratio of progesterone to estrogen. Optimal will be somewhere between 200-300.
If the number is lower than 200, you are low in progesterone.
Ratio should be 200-300:1 Progesterone:Estrogen
Be sure your levels are in the same measurements that are listed in this calculator.
Postmenopausal can just put your E and P levels in to get ratio, results from anytime.
Anyone who is still cycling normally should use test results from 7 days after ovulation to get the most accurate ratio – anywhere from day 18-22 of your cycle will yield the best reading.
This converted number from the Progesterone to Estrogen ratio calculator will give you your hormone ratio. Now you can move forward with the proper protocols to get your hormone ratios where they should be.
With your membership to unlimited access of this calculator you can continue to monitor your Progesterone To Estrogen Ratio each time you have your hormones tested.